Thursday 11 December 2014

Ane's Vacation

I am in Greece because I won 100,000 euros and I thought I could go on a long holiday. The weather is sunny and hot and I am going from one island to another by a little boat. Yesterday I arrived on one little island, similar to the island of Mamma Mia. It is not so populated and the people are very nice and calm. I took a bicycle and I went on a trip. I had dinner on the beach with an old women named Bea. Tomorrow I am going to go to another island and I will probably go to see some museums. I want to eat in a typical restaurant and in the afternoon I am going to go to a swimming pool. I am going to see the sunset at a calm beach with an enormous ice cream. I will go home in one or two weeks, but I am not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment